VHC Scout Shop: Deals & Specialty Items
Camp Verdugo Oaks Collectors Patch
A wonderful addition for any avid Boy Scouts ‘collections or a fun opportunity for patch trading, this Camp Verdugo Oaks patch is a mint-conditioned patch featuring the words "Camp Verdugo Oaks" and "Verdugo Hills Council" embroidered in metallic gold thread with an ancient California Live Oak in the backdrop.
At $5 per patch, these will go fast!
CUSTOM FLAGS - we can help!
Come on down to the Verdugo Hills Scout Shop and custom order your unit flags today with us!
Please call us at 818-243-6282 or email us with any of your essential Scout shopping needs at Scoutshop@vhcbsa.org.
VERDUGO HILLS COUNCIL VINTAGE RETRO PATCH
Due to the recent overhaul of our National warehouse, showing are the last remaining 178 mint-condition, vibrantly vintage with retro-feel CSP Verdugo Hills Council patches. The Verdugo Mountains are etched with silver mylar edging and the black sombrero on the bottom right is indicative of the first Spanish land grant of this area circa 1784, atop an overlay of backdrop in shades of orange-gold, terra cotta and burnt sienna.
So come on down to our Scout Shop and get your own vintage CSP Verdugo Hills patch while this limited supply lasts for $9.99 each!
While Supplies Last - Free Wise Owl Dry Bag
2) Illumination: flashlight, headlamp, lantern, plus extra batteries
3) Sun protection: sunglasses, sun-protective clothes (long sleeve/light material BSA uniforms), neck/head scarf, & sunscreen.
4) First Aid supplies: premade first aid kit, foot care & insect repellent (as needed).
5) Repair kit & tools: a basic repair kit should include duct tape, knife, scissors, & can opener.
6) Fire: matches, lighter, tinder and/or stove.
7) Food: pack an extra day supply of food such as salty and easy to digest trail mix, nuts, granola bars.
8) Hydration: water bottle, water (recommend a surplus beyond a minimum expectation).
9) Shelter: carried at all times (can be a light tent or bivy sack, space blanket).
10) Insulation: pack an extra layer of clothes such as jacket, hat, gloves, poncho, and thermal underwear.
Verdugo Hills Council Scout Shop
The Scout Shop is located at the Council Service Center to meet the needs of every member of the Scouting family from the youngest Lion Cub to the adult volunteer.
At the Scout Shop, we have:
- Uniforms for Lion Cubs, Tiger Cubs, Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturers and Scouters
- Advancement and uniform patches and insignia
- Handbooks, manuals and pamphlets
- Craft kits and materials
- Scouting gift items
Scout Shop Online
Go to scoutshop.org, the official on-line source for information about camping equipment, uniforms, handbooks, Pinewood Derby supplies, and other essential Scouting merchandise. You can browse the product selection and gather a shopping list of items. The online catalog allows you to build and print a shopping list (including costs and BSA part numbers) that can be faxed or carried into the VHC Scout Shop.
For more information or to check availability of merchandise, contact our Scout Shop at 818-243-6282, ext. 102 or email Scout.Shop@vhcbsa.org.