Drive-In Movie Night
A safe and fun event for the whole family! Stay safely in your car and watch the movie on a huge screen while you listen to the sound through your car radio!
Gates open an our before the movie starts.
|Date||Gate Opens||Movie Starts|
|January 30th - E.T||4 PM||5 PM|
|March 6th - Up||4 PM||5 PM|
|March 20th - Willy Wonka (1971)||6 PM||7 PM|
|April 10th - Jumanji (1995)||6 PM||7 PM|
|July 3rd - Toy Story||TBD||TBD|
|July 10th - The Princess Bride||TBD||TBD|
|July 17th - Jurassic Park||TBD||TBD|
The cost is $20 per car, which includes a patch and a few concessions. space is limited to 30 cars.
- We will be parked on the grass field at CVO, so you can turn on your car radio to hear the movie, but cars cannot be running as the grass on the field is very dry!
- We will remind you to start your car every hour to test the battery.
- No carpooling allowed – HOUSEHOLD families only!
- It will be stack parking... you must stay the whole time!
- You can use the designated bathrooms as a family group.
- Kids cannot go to the bathroom unattended.
- Staff members will be at the bathrooms to maintain COVID protocols and maintain the cleanliness of the restrooms.
- Masks must be worn outside at all times.
- Bring flashlights.
Have questions or want to volunteer on staff? Email DriveInMovies@vhcbsa.org.
|2021 VHC Summer Camps Parent Orientation Flyer||Meeting for all parents and attendees of: Resident Camp, Day Camp, Film and Art Camp, Cyber Film Camp, Project C.O.P.E., Shooting Sports Camp, Drive-In Movies. May 17th at 7pm.||Download|