Cyber Film Camp 2022 "The Art of Storytelling," 7/4-7/8
Join us from anywhere in the United States! It's the third annual
“VHC Cyber Film Camp – Celebrating the Art of Storytelling."
July 4th - July 8th
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time)
Verdugo Hills Council is based in Southern California, in the center of the film & television industry! Join us as we avail ourselves of the many, many talented individuals who work in the film industry and who love SCOUTING! Roll camera... ACTION! Film professionals from all areas of the film & television industry will join us as instructors.
During the week-long camp, Scouts are able to complete the Moviemaking, Photography, and Animation Merit Badges. A current Cyber Chip certificate of completion signed by your Scoutmaster is required for the Photography Merit Badge.
- Early Bird Fee is $150 per Scout, includes camp t-shirt and patch.
- After June 13th, the Registration Fee is $175.
Space is limited to 100 Scouts.
Forms and Welcome Packet
The Cyber Film Camp Welcome Packet and other required forms will be available soon!
All times listed are Pacific Daylight Time, so you will need to adjust to your local time zone.
- 9:00 AM-12:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time: Camp activities start. Please be prompt!
- 12:00 PM-1:00 PM: Lunch break.
- 1:00 PM-2:00 PM: Noted professionals from the film and television industry, and photography and animation fields speak about their individual crafts, with a question-and-answer session afterwards.
- 2:00 PM-3:00 PM: Scouts work on projects in breakout rooms by patrol or seek out merit badge counselors for individual help.
Have questions? Email us at CyberFilmCamp@vhcbsa.org.
Parent Orientation Night for ALL Summer Camps, 7:00 PM. Click this button for more information.
Registration closes midnight, June 20th or when capacity is reached.