Cub "Wild Wild West" Day Camp 2022, 6/27 -7/1
Join us for a week of great Scouting fun in the "Wild Wild West."
June 27 - July 1
9am-4pm (check in 8:30am)
St. Dominic's Catholic Church in Eagle Rock
2002 Merton Ave, Los Angeles CA 90041
- Day Camp is open to Tigers (with adult) through Arrow of Light Scouts.
- Sign up for your Cub's rank as of FALL 2022.
- Tigers attend from 9am to 12pm with their adult partner. Lions are not elligible to attend Day Camp.
Games, activities, arts, crafts, songs, skits, special guests, and more!
- Early Bird Fee is $175, includes camp t-shirt and patch.
- After June 15th, the Registration Fee is $200.
- Extended Care from 7:30am to 5pm is available for an additional $50 fee.
- Tiger Cub Fee (adult partner required) is $50. Tigers attend from 9 a.m. to noon.
Space is limited to 100 Cub Scouts.
Forms and Welcome Packet
- All participants (youth and adults) must provide BSA Health and Medical Records forms, portions A and B.
- Download the Cub Camp Welcome Packet and other required forms below. We recommend you review the information before the May 18th Parent Orientation meeting.
We will not serve any food containing peanuts or tree nuts. Please DO NOT PACK PEANUT BUTTER OR ANY TREE NUT PRODUCTS in lunches or snacks, and check all food labels to be sure they do not say: “contains peanuts/tree nuts” OR “may contain peanuts/tree nuts.” Campers are not permitted to share or exchange food.
VHC Electronics Policy
Electronic devices such as phones, tablets, walkie-talkies, handheld gaming devices, and other electronic media are NOT allowed at camp. Camp Staff are provided your contact information as well as emergency contact information in case you must be alerted for any reason.
For questions, email us at DayCamp@vhcbsa.org.
Parent Orientation Night for ALL Summer Camps, 7:00 PM. Click this button for more information.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
VHC COVID-19 In-Person Activities and Meetings
As we all know, living with COVID-19 has become a reality. To that end, the common sense and best practices that have become a staple of these times will continue during our summer camp operations, such as wearing masks properly, washing hands, minimizing indoor activities, etc.
Please know that our Verdugo Hills Council Camp Staff is committed to a safe and fulfilling summer of camping. Your Scout’s safety is our number one concern! As LA County Protocols change, our safe camping practices will change as well.
Registration closes midnight, June 23rd or when capacity is reached.
|3/7/22 UPDATE: VHC Protocols for In-Person Outdoor Scout Meetings and Activities||Updated VHC protocols based on the CDC, State of California, and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.||Download|
|Annual Health & Medical Record Forms - A, B1, B2||Fillable form required for some programs. Check respective program webpages to see if this form is required.||Download|
|COVID-19 Screening Form for CVO - Unit||Required form for all programs that meet at Camp Verdugo Oaks.||Download|
|Outdoor Adventure Awaits! VHC Summer Camps 2022 Brochure||MORE VHC Summer Adventure offerings for Cubs, Scouts BSA and Venturers.||Download|
|Summer Camp 2022 Covid-19 Protocols||Please review in addition to the VHC COVID-19 Protocols for In-Person Activities and Meetings.||Download|
|VHC Cub "Wild Wild West" Day Camp 2022 Flyer||A flyer to share with your pack!||Download|
|Welcome Packet! Summer CUB Camps 2022||Mandatory reading if your Scout is registered for Cub Day Camp and/or Cub Resident Camp. This welcome packet includes pertinent information and required forms. We recommend reviewing before the May 18th Parent Orientation meeting.||Download|