Cub "Knights of the Roundtable" Resident Camp, 6/14-6/18
Resident Camp is a 5 Day/4 Night Sleep Away Camp appropriate for Cub Scouts and Webelos.
- Cub Camping helps prepare Cubs for advancement into Scouts BSA, promotes independence and helps kids work in social groups.
- We provide all healthy meals and program supplies. Just bring a tent, sleeping gear and personal items.
- Sign up for your Cub's rank as of FALL 2022.
- Tiger Cubs are welcome with their Adult Partner. Lions are unable to attend Resident Camp.
BB and Archery shooting, Aquatics / Swimming, Movie Night, Scout Skills & Crafts, Hiking, Campfire Programs, Great Food and Evening Programs.
- Early Bird Fee is $275, includes camp t-shirt and patch.
- After June 1st, the Registration Fee is $300.
- Den Leader Fee is $150. One adult is free for each 5 Cub Scouts registered together.
Space is limited to 72 campers.
Forms and Welcome Packet
- All participants (youth and adults) must provide BSA Health and Medical Records forms, portions A, B, and C.
- Download the Cub Camp Welcome Packet and other required forms below. We recommend you review the information before the May 18th Parent Orientation meeting.
VHC Electronics Policy
Electronic devices such as phones, tablets, walkie-talkies, handheld gaming devices, and other electronic media are NOT allowed at camp. Camp Staff are provided your contact information as well as emergency contact information in case you must be alerted for any reason.
For questions, email ResidentCamp@vhcbsa.org.
Parent Orientation Night for ALL Summer Camps, 7:00 PM. Click this button for more information.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
VHC COVID-19 In-Person Activities and Meetings
As we all know, living with COVID-19 has become a reality. To that end, the common sense and best practices that have become a staple of these times will continue during our summer camp operations, such as wearing masks properly, washing hands, minimizing indoor activities, etc.
Please know that our Verdugo Hills Council Camp Staff is committed to a safe and fulfilling summer of camping. Your Scout’s safety is our number one concern! As LA County Protocols change, our safe camping practices will change as well.
Registration closes at midnight, June 8th or when capacity is reached.
|3/7/22 UPDATE: VHC Protocols for In-Person Outdoor Scout Meetings and Activities||Updated VHC protocols based on the CDC, State of California, and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.||Download|
|BSA Health and Medical Record Form, A, B1, B2, C||Fillable form required for some programs. Check respective program webpages to see if this form is required.||Download|
|COVID-19 Screening Form for CVO - Unit||Required form for all programs that meet at Camp Verdugo Oaks.||Download|
|Outdoor Adventure Awaits! VHC Summer Camps 2022 Brochure||MORE VHC Summer Adventure offerings for Cubs, Scouts BSA and Venturers.||Download|
|Summer Camp 2022 Covid-19 Protocols||Please review in addition to the VHC COVID-19 Protocols for In-Person Activities and Meetings.||Download|
|VHC Cub "Knights of the Roundtable" Resident Camp 2022 Flyer||A handy flyer to share with your pack!||Download|
|Welcome Packet! Summer CUB Camps 2022||Mandatory reading if your Scout is registered for Cub Day Camp and/or Cub Resident Camp. This welcome packet includes pertinent information and required forms. We recommend reviewing before the May 18th Parent Orientation meeting.||Download|